Stanton Harcourt Wedding Fair
When: Sunday 05 April 2020 - 04:00 AM
Where: Stanton Harcourt Village Hall, Blackditch, Stanton Harcourt, Witney OX29 5SB
There will be a range of local suppliers available on the day to have a chat and discuss all things wedding! Wedding Planners, Mobile Bar Hire, Photographers, Jewellers, Wedding Cakes and Florists are just a few of the stands which will be exhibiting. Please do take a look at our Event for more details or feel free to send us an email.
Looking to exhibit? We may have a space available. Please email email@example.com with your business details.
- Lee Edwards Photography
- Cake Away – Sarah Anderson
- Clares Cakery – Clare Franklin
- Cat Stephens Photography
- Flowers You’d Love – Rachael Youd
- Goldsmiths – West Gate Shopping Centre,Oxford. Emma Turner
- Stephen Cole Photography
- Moniques Country Kitchen
- The Shire Horse Mobile Bar
- Tee's Creations - Teresa-Marie Shanahan
- Classic Flowers - Alison Davies
- Anna Jones Make Up
- Shire Promotions Event Planners
- The Harcourt Arms - Ellie Brown
- Laser Gifts - Zuzka Hughes
- I want a Photobooth - Gary Anderson
- Candles and Pearls - Clare
- Gemz Sweet Treats - Gemma Manuell
- Amour Wedding and Events Hire - Teresa Upton
- White Rose Bridal Rooms - Ashley
More exhibitors and details to follow.
As we are supporting this very worthwhile cause Mind Charity are offering the opportunity for them to provide your thank you cards to your guests if you simple request for donations to their charity as gifts.
Your Mind Thank You Cards
If you raise over £250 at your wedding by asking for donations as gifts we would love to say thank you by giving you wedding thank you cards to send to all of your guests. Tick one thing off your post wedding to do list and tell your guests that by supporting Mind's vital services you've together made a difference for all of us experiencing a mental health problem.
The cards come with envelopes and are A5 size, which takes a standard first class stamp. They are blue with a thank you message on the front, or a slot to include a photo of your choice if you'd prefer.
For other ways you can support Mind Charity on your special day please follow this link - https://www.mind.org.uk/get-involved/donate-or-fundraise/make-us-part-of-your-special-day/mind-weddings/